///INTEL: MJOLNIR GENERATION 2 POWERED ASSAULT ARMOR///
Like their S-II and select few S-III predecessors, SPARTAN-IVs are equipped with a variant of MJOLNIR Powered Assault armor. This variant of Mjolnir includes many of its previous incarnations technologies which have since became hallmarks of the armor system.
These standard technologies include but are not limited to:
- Energy Shielding
- Magnetic Weapon Placements
- Built In Fusion Reactor
- Heads Up Display (HUD)
Mjolnir GEN 2, like Mjolnir MK V GENERATION 1 and MK VI is also capable of additional customization options, which at the time of writing we know very little about. What is known however, is like that of previous generations, GEN 2 is capable of using refined equipment commonly referred to as “Armor Abilities”.
The following is a list of known Armor Abilities:
- ACTIVE CAMOUFLAGE EMITTER- used light bending technology to render the user nearly invisible.
- HOLOGRAM MODULE- sends out a holographic doppelganger of the user to distract enemies.
- THRUSTER PACK- installs a T-Pack into the armor, allowing the user the ability for limited vertical take off.
- PROMETHEAN VISION- recent technological advancements allow Spartans to locate hostile targets visually through walls.
- HARD LIGHT SHIELD- Recovered Forerunner/Promethean tech allows Spartans to project an aegis of pure energy to absorb oncoming damage.